1. Lexington Mason Jar pendant lights, set of 3, by IMAX. I love that it looks like it was ages old but it is a brand new spin on mason jars. Hang them grouped together. Looks fantastic.
2. This Edison bulb lighting (by Uttermost) done as a wall sconce has an industrial spin. The back plate looks like an old saw blade.
3. Pluto chandelier by Noir. The shape is so much like a constellation of stars in the night sky. I love the shape, it looks like it could float.
4. I'm always looking for a quality solar light for night-time entertaining, and can't seem to find solar string lights anywhere locally. The Aurora Glow-Clear by Allsop Home & Garden is quality, hand-blown and has no color, so won't conflict with other styles of string lighting. And because it's glass it won't fade or break down like plastic will.
5. The Aurora Glow-Sea Glass solar string lights are made of hand-blown artisan glass and are LED. Also by Allsop.